Good to know!
- International business ideals in contrast to Swiss work priorities
- The most invisible culture clashes – and how to avoid them
- Quick fix: Profiting from practice-proven ‘best-of’ strategies
- The best motivational triggers around the world
- How do other cultures see us?
- Reading between the lines: What’s the message behind the message?
- List of ‚secret codes’ typical for very indirect cultures
- How to talk about mistakes, delays and problems without losing momentum
Timelines, planning, efficiency
- Mañana meets strict Swiss deadlines: Why time commitment differs
- Handling highly dynamic business settings with fast changing priorities
- How to get what you need
Hierarchy and status
- Top-down hierarchy meets team-orientation: Who is who? What to do
- Hierarchical danger zones
- How to get out of the status trap
How to increase efficiency
- What it takes to strengthen commitment and get things done
- You will increase your international business know-how
- You will be aware of the intercultural impact on your work
- You can identify what’s going on in the background
- You will know how to handle a high variety of mind-sets
- You will receive tools and techniques for successful multi-national cooperation
- You will profit from the exchange of experience within the group and a trainer who has been working internationally for more than 26 years
Assistants and team members who work in international contexts and wish to increase their intercultural competence. Fluent English language skills are mandatory.
Trainer input, case studies, best practice procedures, exchange of experience, discussions, workshops, self-assessment questionnaires, short video clips for illustration, reality-checks: Which solutions work in which context and for which personality?
Day 1: 09:00 - 17:00
Day 2: 09:00 - 16:30
DetailsBestätigung/ZertifikatTeilnahmebestätigungTypSeminar 2 TageVeranstalterZfU International Business SchoolInbegriffenDigitale Dokumentation, Mittagessen, PausenverpflegungZielgruppeDirektionsassistentInnen, HR-Manager, Management-AssistentInnen, Office ManagerOrt
Veranstaltungen in Thalwil
Hotel Sedartis, Bahnhofstrasse 15-16, 8800 Thalwil
- Auch interessant für Sie